Terms & Conditions
OneLeft Media, a creative studio registered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, offers different creative products and services. I, Lior Mazliah, proprietor of OneLeft Media (hereafter referred to as "OneLeft Media" or "I") operate the OneLeft Media website at oneleftmedia.com (the "Website"). The Website, all of its products and services, all related websites owned by OneLeft Media (see related websites), mobile applications, related products and services (together, the “Service”) are covered by the terms and conditions in this document. Your use of the Service, and OneLeft Media's provision of the Service to you, constitutes an agreement by you and OneLeft Media to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Free Photo License Agreement - fpla - Version 2.01
The Free Photo License Agreement ("FPLA" or "License") is incorporated into and forms part of this Terms & Conditions ("Terms & Conditions"). Downloading and/or using photographic material ("Photos" or "Images" or "Work" ) from OneLeft Media constitutes the acceptance of the terms described in this document. The following terms apply only to photographic material released under the FPLA.
BETWEEN YOU AND ONELEFT MEDIA:
- Conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms & Conditions, OneLeft Media grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive copyright license to download, reproduce, display, adapt, edit, and use Images offered under this License. The License includes commercial and non-commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing OneLeft Media.
- This license excludes the right to:
- sell the Images;
- claim the Images as your own;
- use images from OneLeft Media to replicate a similar or competing service;
- redistribute the original Images;
- upload the images to stock photo websites or other databases;
- include the original Photos in collections with the intention to redistribute;
- use the Photos for illegal purposes, abusive behavior, in connection with scams, spam, or any other use that might harm the good reputation of On eLeft Media or humanity in general.
- A Work made available under the FPLA may be protected by copyright and related or neighboring rights ("Copyright and Related Rights"). Copyright and Related Rights include, but are not limited to, the following:
- the right to download, reproduce, display, adapt, edit a Work;
- moral rights retained by the original author(s) and/or performer(s);
- publicity and privacy rights pertaining to a person's image or likeness depicted in a Work;
- rights protecting against unfair competition in regards to a Work;
- No trademark or patent rights held by OneLeft Media are waived, abandoned, surrendered, licensed or otherwise affected by this document.
- OneLeft Media offers the Work as-is and makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the Work, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non infringement, or the absence of latent or other defects, accuracy, or the presence or absence of errors, whether or not discoverable, all to the greatest extent permissible under applicable law.
- OneLeft Media disclaims responsibility for clearing rights of other persons that may apply to the Work or any use thereof, including without limitation any person's Copyright and Related Rights in the Work. Further, OneLeft Media disclaims responsibility for obtaining any necessary consents, permissions or other rights required for any use of the Work.
- Please do not use the Photos in a context that might reflect negatively on OneLeft Media as a publisher or as a brand. Do not use the Photos in a way that might insult or embarrass persons, brands, institutions, or any object represented in, or affiliated with the photos. Do not use the Photos for illegal purposes, abusive behavior, hate speech, in connection with pornography, get rich quick scams, spam, or any other use that might harm the good reputation of OneLeft Media, any person, brand, institution, or object represented in the photos.
- When using or citing the Work, you should not imply endorsement by OneLeft Media or the author of the Work. You should not imply endorsement by any person, brand, product, institution, or any object appearing in the Work.
- You may not claim the Work as your own.
- Subjects like people, products, artwork, architecture, brand names, trademarks, or logos, that incidentally or deliberately appear in the Photos may have rights that are not released or transmitted to you. You must be aware of these rights, and not use the Photos in any way that would violate the rights of any person, brand, business, institution that directly or indirectly appears in the Photo.
- These terms apply to the photographic material published in the free photo collections only. Any other content on the domain www.oneleftmedia.com, including all texts, logos, graphics, and other images, are 'all rights reserved' and should never be copied, modified, distributed, or used in any way without explicit written permission from OneLeft Media and the author of the content.
downloads.oneleftmedia.com is a sub-domain from oneleftmedia.com. This sub-domain functions exclusively as a download mirror for resources and products offered by OneLeft Media.
oneleft.io is owned and operated by OneLeft Media. The URL is directly connected to the link shortening service Bitly. It functions as a branded short link and is used both on and off the Website.
Links To Other Web Sites
The Website may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by OneLeft Media. OneLeft Media has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that OneLeft Media shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. I strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
OneLeft Media may terminate or suspend access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
OneLeft Media's failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
OneLeft Media reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms & Conditions at any time.
By continuing to access or use the Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.